Collaboration is at the heart of the Salford South East PCN approach. We work with local partners to find ways to improve health and wellbeing within the community and deliver projects that have a positive impact. To achieve this, we monitor, evaluate, and maintain our projects to remain sustainable and beneficial for years to come.
The impact we are making
Every day we make decisions that create a profound and lasting impact on the lives of people in Salford South East.
Here are some of the positive contributions we are making:
- Improving the quality of care
- Improving patient outcomes
- Saving money for taxpayers
- Releasing clinician’s time for care
- Improving understanding and knowledge.
You can take a look at the projects we are delivering for you below.