Our GP Practices at Salford South East PCN are working to offer local seasonal COVID-19 booster vaccine clinics.
Who can get the seasonal booster?
The clinics are open to anyone aged 50 and over, including people not registered with a GP. You can also get a seasonal COVID-19 booster jab if you are:
- Anyone aged 50 and over
- aged 5 to 49 and at high risk due to a health condition
- aged 5 to 49 and at high risk because of a weakened immune system
- aged 5 to 49 and live with someone who has a weakened immune system
- aged 16 to 49 and are a carer
- living or working in a care home for older people
- a frontline health and social care worker
When to get your seasonal booster
You can have your seasonal booster if it’s been at least three months since your previous dose.
If you have not had a 1st or 2nd dose of the COVID-19 vaccine yet, you should have them as soon as possible.
Where to get your seasonal booster
COVID-19 booster vaccination clinics are available at:
- Salford Medical Centre
- Clarendon Surgery
- Orient Road Medical Practice
- Ordsall Health Surgery
- Langworthy Medical Practice:
Children Only Clinic – 22 December 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Pendleton Medical Centre
How to book your seasonal booster jab?
The best way to book your seasonal COVID-19 booster is to:
- book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment online
- or call 119
If you live in a care home for older people, please get in touch with your care home manager to find out more and how to get vaccinated.
It’s not too late. Get protected this winter with the COVID-19 booster or vaccine.
Your PCN team
Page updated: 16 December 2022